Services for Businesses
Piedmont Dispute Resolution Center offers many services for businesses. Some of these services include: workplace and multi-party mediation; commercial mediation; customized in-house workshops; conflict resolution training; real estate mediation; and organizational development.
Businesses, organizations, and government departments and agencies may proactively and efficiently address interpersonal employer or supervisor/employee or employee/employee conflict prior to escalation and lost productivity. Workplace mediation can:
- Provide fast, creative & mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Foster mutual respect through improved communications.
- Mend and preserve frayed working relationships.
- Educate staff on how mediation can be beneficial and save time and money.
- Improve participants’ abilities to resolve issues on their own in the future.
- Enhance the organization’s ability to undergo change.
Under contract, the Center provides mediation services for member dealers of the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association (VIADA).
- Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Work Teams That Work
- Effective Communication
- Dealing With Customer Complaints
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Diffusing Anger and Calming People Down
- Resolving Workplace Disputes
- Designing Conflict Resolution Systems That Work
- What Is Your Conflict Style and Why It Matters
- Effective Negotiation for Everyday Life
- For Managers: Designing Conflict Resolution Systems That Work
- Meeting design and facilitation
- Conflict assessment and assistance
- Systems analysis
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services