What Some of Our Trainees are Saying about PDRC's Courses
Lawrie Parker is an excellent instructor.
Excellent course! Thank you, Lawrie.
1.5 hours is brief, the course is condensed from 8 hrs. For the time spent, a great deal of information covered.
It was "just right" for a 1.5 hour training.
In response to the question: In your opinion, what were the most helpful aspects of the course?
- Raising my awareness of multi-generational issues to a degree I had not considered as discrete factors in the mediation process.
- Class participation and shared experiences.
- Being made aware of the issues
- Awareness how to be a better mediator.
- Material, instructor's encouragement of group conversation.
- Good discussion that generated knowledge--honest interchange that had value.
- Succinct and accurate observations of generational differences in values and views.
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services